Budget – employees
In TimeLog you can set up goals for your employees' performance.
The Budget – employees report is used to set goals for each employee’s added value. Goal figures can be set for Reg. (EUR), Inv. (EUR), external % of normal working hours, and the employee’s average hourly rate.
The target figures are compared to the realised numbers, and show a graphic presentation of the findings in the report Key Performance Index (KPI).
View of Employee Performance
- In the View options you can choose the Department you want to set up goals for.
- Select Period.
- Under Viewing options, select budget types: Reg. (EUR)/Inv. (EUR), External % of norm or Average Hourly Rate.
- By selecting Reg. (EUR) and Inv. (EUR), each employee’s registered and invoiced hours are shown at the bottom of the screen for the chosen period.
- Click Show to update the view.
- Below each month, a goal is set for each employee.
- Click Update to update the budget.
Last updated 12 May 2020
Please give it a thumbs up or down.
Please write a comment.