Budget – company
You have the possibility to set up goals for company performance within TimeLog. The Budget – company report is used to set goals for the value added to the company. Goal figures for Reg. (EUR), Inv. (EUR), external % of normal working hours and the company’s average hourly rate can be set up. The goals are compared to the realised numbers, and shown in a graphic presentation in the Key Performance Index (KPI) report.
- Under View, select the Period to set goal figures.
- Under Viewing options, select budget types: Reg. (EUR)/Inv. (EUR), External % of norm or Average hourly rate.
- Select Reg. (EUR) and Inv. (EUR), and the company’s registered and invoiced hours will be shown at the bottom of the screen for the period chosen.
- Click Show to update the view.
- The goal for the company is set below each month.
- Click Update to update the budget.
- If Reg. (EUR) and Inv. (EUR) are selected, you can unfold the result to see all employees.