This report shows the most important project information, including who the project manager is, schedules for different project tasks and the total hourly budget and time consumption.
- Select the desired Project from the drop-down menu. The list shows only the projects to which you have been allocated.
- Select the desired Viewing option. Table lists all project tasks in table format, while Gantt chart shows them graphically.
- Click the View button to generate the report using the selected view option.
- The report shows the selected project's key information and project tasks.
- Click any figure in the Reg. column to view all time registrations on that task.
- Selecting Gantt charts under View options shows the project's key information and project tasks as a graphical presentation of the task period.
- The red tongue indicates that the amount of time registered on the task exceeds the amount of time allocated.
- If you hover over a task, a pop-up window shows you the task name, period, WBS no. and employee initials of the employee(s) who have tracked their time on the project.
- Use the arrows in the right corner to zoom in and out of the graphical view or move it back and forth in time.
Read also: Key Performance Index
Last updated 16 Feb 2023
Please give it a thumbs up or down.
Please write a comment.