With this report, you quickly get an overview of the projects and tasks you are allocated to, and how much time you have tracked on active project tasks. This gives you an overview that allows you to estimate if the budgeted time spent and the end date are kept.
Viewing the Report
- Select if you want the report shown as table view or Gantt chart in the drop-down menu Show.
- By ticking the Show general project box, the company’s general projects are included.
- By ticking the Show all columns box, i.a. customers, customer no and project no are shown.
- Click Show to produce the report using the selected view.
- The employee’s active allocated tasks are listed.
- The column Alloc. (h.) shows the employee’s allocated hours.
- The column Actual (h.) shows the employee’s tracked hours. If this number is red, more hours have been tracked than are allocated. The listed hours have been rounded up to nearest whole hour.
- Clicking a number in Actual (h.) opens a pop-up window with time trackings with decimal specifications.
- Use the link Set View as Default at the top right hand corner to save the current viewing style as your preferred viewing for future reports.
Read also: Key Performance Index
If you have the role as coordinator, the report includes the drop-down menu Employee, and can therefore show data for others than yourself.
Last updated 16 Feb 2023
Please give it a thumbs up or down.
Please write a comment.