Here you can edit your profile picture and your contact information.
To edit the single fields, you click the pencil, which appears when you mouse over the fields. Once you are done editing, remember to click Save. Once you have saved your information, a green checkmark will show next to the Save button. Then you can move on to the next section or click the cross to the right to close the section.
Profile picture and name information
You edit your profile picture by clicking the pencil in the left corner of the picture. Here you have three options to change your profile picture:
- No picture, where a standard picture will be used instead
- Use your Gravatar picture, where the e-mail you use in Gravatar has to be the same as in TimeLog.
Your Gravatar is a picture following you from page to page and will always be visible next to your name when you e.g. write comments on blog posts. Read more here.
- Use uploaded picture, where you select which picture to use.
On the top of the page you can:
- Edit First name(s)
- Edit Last name
- Edit Job title
- Write a Comment
Under Contact information, you can enter:
- Direct number
- Mobile phone
- Instant messenger (e.g. Skype or Yahoo)
- Instant messenger # (ID, e.g. an e-mail address)
Please note that you need to enter the numbers for your work phones.
Under Address information, you can enter your private address and enter
- Address 2 (if you need several address lines or has a CO address)
- Postal code
- Private phone
Under Social Media, you can add links to your profiles at