This report provides an overview of project activities, statuses and key figures.
This report groups company project activities into a single screenshot, providing an overview of your project statuses.
This report is especially useful for:
- Continuous follow-ups on project progress
- Printing and documentation for project meetings
- Exporting project data to Excel
- Under View, select the desired filters.
- Under View options, you can add columns to your report.
If you opt to show Markers under View options, you have four of these, which can be set to change colour to red on a certain event:
- Timetable: The number of days by which the end date may be exceeded.
- Milestones: The number of days by which the milestone may be exceeded.
- Hours: The percentage by which registered hours may exceed allocated hours.
- Budget: The percentage by which registered hours may exceed budgeted hours.
If one of the markers is red, the general marker to the left in the report will be red as well. If all markers are green, the general marker will be green as well.