You set up the integration in the System administration -> Integrations & API -> Integrations.
The integration creates a salary file, which you can export from TimeLog and import into Danløn.
We recommend you to activate Employee ID in TimeLog to ensure correct file creation.
- Go to the System administration ->Employees -> Employee module settings
- Check Show employee ID
- Enter an ID on each employee
We recommend you use the same ID as in Danløn.
- Click Add Danløn
- If you use TimeLog MLE, select legal entity and click Activate
Main setup of file export
- Enter File prefix: Adds the specified text as the first part of the file name when you export data
- Enter the Company number you use in Danløn
- Transfer only approved time registrations and expenses: Limits the integration to only select the registrations and expenses approved by a manager within the selected period
Select salary data for transfer
- Flex: Adds the flex hours for the selected period
- Salary specification: Adds the time tracked on salary codes, e.g. paid overtime
- Absence: Adds the time tracked in absence codes, e.g. vacation
- Allowances: Adds the registrations from travels
- Expenses: Adds the amounts from the expenses
- Mileage, km: Adds the number of kilometers driven
- Project time: Adds the time tracked on projects
Confirm integration setup
The system automatically detects, if you’ve completed all the steps. Click Activate and you’ve set up the integration.
Now you’re ready to create the salary file via the Transfer salary data page.
Update salary codes
To see the employees' salary data correctly in Danløn, your salary codes in TimeLog need to be updated with the salary type from Danløn.
You find the salary types in Danløn under Lønberegning -> Indlæs fra fil. Click the link Indlæs fra fil and it opens a PDF.
Please give it a thumbs up or down.
Please write a comment.