In the system administration under Time and expense registrations -> Cars, you can create your company cars of the employees’ private cars, and edit the ones already created in the system.
Get an overview of the cars created, create new ones or edit the existing cars.
On the top of the page, you find the filter, where you can select to see active, inactive or all cars. As default, you only see the active cars in the list. You can select, if you would like to see company cars or private cars only. Click Show to see your cars in the list below.
In the results list, you see the cars matching your search. You see the name of the car, the number plate the owner and if the car is active or inactive. To the right, you can mark the single cars and in the action menu select to delete them or change status between active and inactive. Click OK and the action is performed automatically.
- Click New car
- Give the car a name
- Enter the car’s number plate
- Select if it is a company or private car. If it is a private car, you need to select which employee the car belongs to
- Select a default mileage rate, which is automatically added to mileage registrations for the car
- Mark if the employee should be able to change the mileage rate when new mileage registrations are added on the car
- Click Save
See a demo of how it works here:
You have the opportunity to edit the cars already created in the system.
- Click the car you would like to edit
- Then you have the option to correct the name and the number plate
- You can also select if it is a company or private car. If it is a private car, you need to select which employee the car belongs to
- You can select a different default mileage rate, which is automatically added to mileage registrations for the car
- You can also mark if the employee should be able to change the mileage rate when new mileage registrations are added on the car
- Lastly, you can mark if it should be active
- Click Save to save your changes
If you would like to delete a car, you need to click the trash can next to the name to the right.
If the car is marked as private, the mileage registrations for the car are shown in Submit/print personal expenses, and they will show in data extraction reports and the detailed mileage report.