Accounting – Projects/work in progress
This report shows registered and invoice work on current projects. It’s useful for getting an overview of fixed-price projects.
This report provides a complete overview of the financial KPIs of fixed-price projects.
It is particularly useful if your company primarily works on fixed-price projects and uses revenue recognition.
This report is especially useful for:
- Assessing contract values, invoicing and revenue recognition on a customer/project basis.
- Calculating work in progress in real time based on booked figures.
- Calculating contribution margins on a customer/project basis for a selected period.
- Viewing hourly values and costs of booked and non-booked hours/costs in one complete view.
- Under View, select the desired filters.
- Under View options, set limitations for projects to be included in the report and add data.
This report has a special filter allowing you to view only current projects. This makes it a useful tool for auditors and accountants.