You find the page via the system administration -> My TimeLog account -> Action log.
It is only users with access to My TimeLog account who have access to see this information.
You can link My TimeLog account to a role in the System administration -> Employees -> Role and rights management.
On the page, you can see which employee has made changes to your account settings and when it was done.
You can see the following actions:
- Change of edition of your TimeLog
- Change of invoice information
- Change of payment method
- Purchase / deactivation of licences
- Activation / deactivation / purchase of add on modules
- Change of TimeLog responsible
- Signing of agreements, e.g. data processing agreement and contract
It is possible for you to narrow your search, if you are looking for a specific setting on your account.
Last updated 05 Apr 2022
Please give it a thumbs up or down.
Please write a comment.