This report presents a Gantt chart of your projects. A Gantt chart is an illustration of the general time frame of an entire project.
The report’s Gantt chart illustrates work progress on the selected projects.
This report is especially useful for:
- Continuous follow-ups on project progress
- Gantt chart can be saved as an image for later use
- Under View, select the desired filters.
- Select multiple projects to be shown in the same Gantt chart.
- Under View options, select the information to include in your Gantt chart.
- Under Level of completion, select whether to show these data as per cent or hours or to omit them.
- Specify start and end labels, if any.