You and your employees can enter expenses and link them to a project.
Creating new expenses
Expenses can be used for internal settlement of employees’ expenses, and to invoice a customer for project expenses.
- Select the Customer and Project to which the expense should be linked.
- Select Expense Type and Supplier from the drop-down menus. Expense types are managed in System Administration. Missing suppliers are created using the link [New Supplier]. Enter the necessary company information in the Key Information window.
- Enter an Invoice no. and Date for the expenses.
- In the field Amount incl. VAT, enter the total amount as stated on the supplier’s invoice. The VAT is automatically calculated.
- Select the currency in the menu Currency. The exchange rate is updated daily, but can also be edited.
- The fields Cost incl. VAT and Cost ex. VAT are automatically calculated based on the chosen currency and exchange rate.
- If Profit % is activated, a profit can be added to the expense. The result of Cost ex. VAT multiplied with Profit % is shown in the field Sales Price.
- In the drop-down menu Payment Method, select the payment form used.
- A Comment can be entered for the expense to clarify the expenses. The comment will appear on the invoice.
- Click on Save to add the expense to the project.
Last updated 11 Jun 2020