It is only users with access to My TimeLog account who have access to see this information.
You can link My TimeLog account to a role in the System administration -> Employees -> Role and rights management.
You can see the following information:
- Which plan of TimeLog you have
- How many active users you have in TimeLog right now, and if you need to purchase more licences
- The amount you pay per month based on your current settings
- When you have received the latest invoice, and if you have unpaid invoices
- When you receive the next invoice
If you need more licences or want to see your paid invoices, you click the two links in the overview.