You find the page via the system administration -> My TimeLog account -> Account overview.
It is only users with access to My TimeLog account who have access to see this information.
You can link My TimeLog account to a role in the System administration -> Employees -> Role and rights management.
You can see the following information:
- Which plan of TimeLog you have
- How many active users you have in TimeLog right now, and if you need to purchase more licences
- The amount you pay per month based on your current settings
- When you have received the latest invoice, and if you have unpaid invoices
- When you receive the next invoice
If you need more licences or want to see your paid invoices, you click the two links in the overview.
Last updated 05 Apr 2022
Please give it a thumbs up or down.
Please write a comment.